A Call to Connect: Shaping Tomorrow’s Healthcare Landscape
It’s now a familiar refrain: over the last two years, so much has changed in healthcare. When we last met in person for the annual conference in 2019, our theme was on “embracing disruption.” And we certainly did! Healthcare continues to evolve, as patient preferences, continued provider burnout, and crisis levels of mental health needs force us to adapt how we deliver care.
This year’s HIMSS Oregon Chapter Annual Conference will bring together senior leaders across healthcare to explore the next era in healthcare. We will discuss everything from the state of Health IT to lessons learned from the cloud and interoperability for both rural and large systems.
- State of the State in Healthcare IT: What’s Ahead in the Endemic Era
- Navigating Pitfalls & Lessons Learned in Moving to the Cloud
- Beyond Survival Mode: Sustainable Strategies for Hybrid Care Delivery
- Is Interoperability Between Small & Large Providers the Next Game Changer?
- Addressing Health Equity through Innovations in Access to Care
- Eye on the Horizon: The Changing Health IT Career Landscape